BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 22


Marination Time: 22 weeks 6 days

Baby Size:




The Bump says that this week the babies are as big as papayas! BabyCenter compares their size to that of a spaghetti squash.  Either way.. we have growing baby boys this week!  We have another scan next week where we will get more exact measurements of their size.


Baby Milestones:
Baby A and Baby B have more developed facial features and are really starting to look like little babies! They even have tiny tooth buds below their gums which brought me to tears yesterday when looking for a new family dentist. Their little eyes have formed, but the irises still have no pigment. They are consistently getting 12-14 hours of sleep a day and forming unique schedules of their own which will carry over to after birth.

Symptoms:
Sore back & right hip- I started seeing a new chiropractor this week after a walk with the dogs left me in bad pain. 

How I'm Changing:
My belly continues to grow but this week I can see & feel much more movement- even seeing changes in my belly shape throughout the day.

What I'm Eating:
Bananas, Oranges, Apples, Greek Yogurt, Luna Bars, Turkey sandwiches.  

Annoyances:
Back & Hip pain is the only annoying thing these days.

Sleep:
Sleep continues to be interrupted these days.  My lower back stiffness requires me to move sides frequently and I continue to have 3 or more potty breaks at night.

Missing:
I'm missing my walks and exercise without pain and deep sleep these days, but so grateful for the good health I've had throughout this pregnancy!

What I'm Most Excited About:
I'm most excited to see the nursery coming together!  Both cribs are set up, we have our new rug down and the nursery closet is set up and starting to fill up with little goodies we've received for the boys already.  I'm a planner at heart and love to have things come together early.  Our goal is to have the dresser and new ceiling fan installed by early March. It will be fun to see it all come together in the coming weeks.






0 comments: