BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 21

Baby Size:

Marination Time: 22weeks 0 days 


The Bump says that in Week 21 the babies grow to the size of a pomegranate.  We know our little boys are running larger than a typical 21 Week old baby, so we'll just call them LARGE pomegranates. 

Baby Milestones:
Week 21 was a week of movements for the babies!  They are working on their baby yoga movements working on their muscle tone throughout the day with 12-14 hours of sleep breaks throughout the day.   They are growing eyebrows and getting ready to open their eyes in the coming weeks.


Symptoms:
Sore back & hips- especially when going on longer walks.  Trouble bending over taking off boots or putting on shoes since my baby belly gets in the way!  Hungry OFTEN!

How I'm Changing:
I'm growing and I can tell Baby A and Baby B are too!  Lots of baby movement, especially when I'm hungry or have just eaten.  I'm in organization mode like crazy lately- lots of changes to our upstairs nursery, office and guest room to get ready for these boys!

What I'm Eating:
Lots of different things. I normally eat fruit 3 times a day: bananas, strawberries, blueberries and mandarin oranges are my favorites right now.  I am craving spicy foods so I tend to add Chalula to everything, including my morning eggs.  Lunch normally consists of a turkey sandwhich.

Annoyances:
The only annoying thing this week is my hip pain.  It's only on my right side which means I need to see  a chiropractor soon.  It wakes me up at night and makes even moderately long walks uncomfortable.

Sleep:
While gone on our California 'Babymoon' I slept horribly.  The soft bedding and lack of body pillow plus extra activities were tough on my back & hips.  Since being home, I'm sleeping better.

Missing:
I didn't miss anything this week.  It was a great week!

What I'm Most Excited About:
Week 21 was an exciting week!! The nursery was painted, our bottom stair was fixed to be safer, the ELFA nursery closet organization system was installed and we bought our nursery rug on sale!   All this got done before our amazing 'Babymoon' trip to California which gave us great alone time to soak in some sun, laughs, relaxation and talks about our future together as a family. 
We stayed at a resort named Terranea which was amazing and beautiful.  I would LOVE to go back some day with our little ones!

Biking along Hermosa and Manhattan beaches.
We took morning hikes along the Pacific in beatiful 78 degree weather.
Evening sunset dinners looking for dolphins and whales

Soaking up the Southern California sun looking over the pacific


0 comments: