BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 18

Baby Size:


Marination Time:  18w6d



The Bump says that this week our little boys are now the sizes of sweet potatoes.  The average baby their age would be 5.5 inches and almost 7 oz.  As we all know from our sonogram last week, the babies are both well ahead of schedule measuring 8 oz already.  Healthy babies!

Baby Milestones:
Baby A and Baby B are growing and moving!  They twist, roll, change positions, flip, punch and kick. We've seen them kick each other on ultrasound and the other twist in defense. So cute that they're already fighting in my belly!  This week they are also swallowing, hiccuping and yawning.

Symptoms:
My belly has felt very tight all week and there is a lot of pelvic pressure due to the babies still being side by side and carrying low.  I'm also exhausted by the end of the day! Just cooking dinner takes so much energy out of me that sometimes I'm too tired to eat!

How I'm Changing:
Tighter Belly and GROWING belly!  Even though I can't feel specific movements yet, I can tell there is major movement because my belly will change shape at times.  This usually takes my breath away from me - I can tell they are moving quickly!

What I'm Eating:
Bubble Water, Fish, Turkey dishes and Chicken dishes.  Turkey Sandwhiches for lunch. Pretty basic menu but quantity isn't much more than normal still.

Annoyances:
Low Energy!

Sleeping:
I'm sleeping well lately.. as long as I have my body pillow. When I wake in the morning I still have a sore back but I sleep well at night.

Missing:
Red Wine and beer.  We went to a nice New Years Eve dinner and I had the tiniest taste of Trae's beer.   It tasted SO good, but I felt immediately guilty afterwards.

What I'm Most Excited About:
Starting to seriously plan and start purchasing items for the nursery!  My "to-do" lists for the house and nursery are really adding up, but plans are in place! This weekend we're going to pick out paint and I'm giving myself a 3 week deadline on ordering cribs.



HAPPY NEW YEARS 2013!!!!!


0 comments: