BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 6, 2014

29 Weeks

Happy 2014!

This week we celebrated a new week and a NEW YEAR! 

Although our New Years Eve celebration was low key this year with PF Changs Take Out & me falling asleep on the couch before midnight, it certainly doesn't mean we're not excited with all that 2014 brings us.  Trae and I couldn't be more excited at bringing home our little girls and teaching them all about their big brothers from the moment we meet them.
My NYE fortune cookie fortune. Could it be talking about the girls?!?!


One exciting moment that New Years Eve brought was a 4D sonogram at our little girls at our Dr's office. I had no Dr appointment this week due to the holidays, so we scheduled the sonogram so we could make sure to see them this week. Both babies are still breech, heads by my ribs, snuggled up to one another. Baby A is facing my spine as she has been for weeks while Baby B was lying sideways right next to her sister.  Because Baby A, our little ninja baby was facing my back, we didn't get any pictures of her face, but we were able to get a lot of great photos of Baby B, which was amazing. 

Trae and I think she already looks a lot like Trae, with his nose & face shape.. which will likely mean she will favor her brother, Sawyer who also looked like his Daddy.


How Far Along? 29wks6days
Stretch Marks? Nope!
Sleep? Some night are amazing- I had one night of 9+ hours sleep and felt AMAZING the next day! Other nights I'm tossing and turning until 5 AM. I will say that lots of pillows and NO day naps are key to a full nights sleep for me
Best Moment of the week?  This week brought so many amazing moments, it's hard to pick just one. While seeing my babies in full mode was so amazing and another amazing milestone, The best moment of my week has to be my Girls Baby Shower on Saturday. Celebrating these little girls with my family and friends while remembering and celebrating my sweet boys was an amazing moment that I had dreamed about and never thought would happen. It was amazing and surreal and so appreciated.
Movement? Rolls and jabs are becoming much more distinct & visible - even from the outside! It's a lovely feeling, even at 3 AM when I'm woken up by my girls dancing. It's a feeling I know I'll miss.
Food Cravings? Iced Tea, Spicy Foods, Green Juices.
Genders? Sweet Baby Girls
Symptoms: My belly gets very tight from all their movement sometimes and short activities gets Mommy very sleepy. My body is adjusting well, I just have to rest often!
Weekly Dr Appointment: No appointment this week- just our 4D sonogram.

0 comments: