BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 6, 2014

Girls Baby Shower

Saturday, January 4th was my first baby shower, hosted by my sweet girlfriends Liz, Heather Greeson, Brooke Stacey, Lindsay & Charlene.

The party was absolutely perfect- a low key, girly event catered by my favorite Austin Tea Shop: The Steeping Room complete with 3 different flavors of tea, tea sandwhiches, veggies & hummus and lavendar tea cake.  So Chic!

We talked about my pregnancy and the girls in my GROWING baby belly, showed their 4D photos, giggled about life to come & what Trae and I learned in our "Breastfeeding for Multiples" Class and all that we still had to learn! We received so many lovely gifts for our sweet twin girls that we can hardly wait to use in 2(ish) months!

I am so grateful to have such amazing family and friends who love us so much and are supporting our journey to parenthood.


Sara, Nana Schultz, Lynn, Aunt Carrie & Nana Young

Lindsay, Heidi & Liz 

Adorable gifts from Nana


Proud Papa and Mama

My Sweet Lindsay. She is a true soul and a great mama friend to look up to!

My Aunt Terri made this amazing quilt for the girls- so special and beautiful.

We'll need lots of these!! Thank you, Aunt Liz!

Mom can almost hide behind the girls!

My Sign In Sheet asking guests to "leaf" their thumbprint as thier name. We will hang in the nursery.

My mom and I so happy to be celebrating

Our dainty spread with cake pops & crafts made by Lindsay & her son, Jack!  Gorgeous!

My sweet Ashley who works at March of Dimes with me & loves all my babies every day!

Auntie Brooke Stacey and her million dollar smile


My special "Greeson". She and I hold a special bond forever.

The day was amazing. I had been looking forward to this day for so long and it was everything I could have asked for.  All the excitement tired this momma-to-be out so much that after Mom & Trae unloaded our cars full of our amazing gifts, the girls & I relaxed in our new recliner  and I had an amazing nap with my puppies by my side.
A great day all together!




0 comments: