BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 20, 2014

31 Weeks






How Far Along? 31wks6days
Stretch Marks? Amazingly, NO!!
Sleep? Thankfully, I am still able to sleep through the night with only a few potty breaks & repositioning breaks with the help of 4 pillows & a helpful husband who helps me get in and out of bed. :)
Best Moment of the Week? Our couples shower was the best part of the week, for sure! It was so amazing to celebrate our little girls with all our friends & family by our sides.  We feel so loved & grateful.
Movement? These girls like to move all throughout the day, but mostly at night. They are getting much stronger- many of their jabs shake my whole belly at night while resting!
Food Cravings? Iced Tea, Breakfast Tacos
Genders? Girls
Symptoms? At this rate, these girls are growing quickly and my body is working into overdrive trying to keep up! Walking is full "waddle" now due to my legs & back hurting so much. I find myself to be fully exhausted by 8-9 at night and needing to rest or go to bed. I wake up with numb fingers every morning, which the Dr tells me is very common due to babies' positions.  I am still having pretty consistent Braxton Hicks contractions. I take procardia every day to offset them but still have to take Benadryl sometimes to help calm down my uterus. We'll see what Dr's say next week about them coming for frequently.
Weekly Dr Appt: We had no Dr Appt this week due to the babies doing so well the week before!

Addison & Jack listening to Aunt Cyndi's belly trying to hear their cousins sleeping.

0 comments: