BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 16, 2013

26 Weeks


Trae and I celebrated our 26th week with a planned mini stay-cation home from work on Monday & Tuesday so that we could proactively work on some to do's to get ready for babies and spend some time together.
We bought a few things for the nursery, wrapped some Christmas presents for our family and bought me a bigger & better car to tote the girls around in! YAY! We bought a 2014 GMC Acadia with bucket seats & plenty of storage room for all that twin gear we'll be gladly toting around. I love my new mom-ride and look forward to filling it with my new family in less than 3 months.

How Far Along? 26w6d
Stretch Marks? Nope! Whew!
Sleep? Some nights are good while others are spent tossing & turning. This will be an ongoing issue, I think.
Best Moment of the Week: Spending time with my husband making plans for our daughters' nursery
Movement: All the time! Especially after drinking cold water or eating oranges.
Food Cravings: Iced Tea & lots of water!
Genders: Both Girls!
Symptoms: This week I have been super tired all the time and HOT!! It's cold outside so we've needed the heat on and I'm freezing Trae out when I don't let the heat turn on and it's 67 degrees in the house. So comfortable for me but Trae is bundled up most of the time.
Weekly Dr Appointment
Our 26 week appointment included a glucose test for me to test for gestational diabetes. The drink itself didn't taste horrible but it made me SO sick!! Thankfully, I passed the test so I don't have to drink it again! YUCK!
Dr Reue said the girls heartbeats were good & my cervix still looked long & closed- so no reason to worry or do additional testing! We don't see our MFM Dr Berry until 28 weeks, so we asked to be checked my Dr Reue again next week.
 Sunday Trae and I have maternity photos with an old friend & very talented photographer. We are so excited to experience these photos & can't wait to share some of the special images!!





George loves to give the girls hugs!


Mine & The girls' new ride!!



0 comments: