BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 16

Baby Size:

Marination Time: 16w6d



The Bump  says that this week the babies are growing to be the size of avocados.  For the boys perspective, His Boys Can Swim tell Trae to think of Baby A and Baby B as studs!  Or at least little stud finders.

Baby Milestones:
This weeks biggest baby milestone is that Baby A and Baby B can now hear!  By birth, the babies will be able to recognize our voices as long as we talk to them frequently. It makes me smile to think that my babies can start to hear my voice and I talk and sing to them often.  Also, this week their little eyelashes and hair is starting to fill in more and their tastebuds are forming.

Symptoms:
I'm feeling good this week!  Still getting tired after only a moderate amount of excercise or running errands, but glad to be able to sleep in these days.

How I'm Changing:
My belly is growing little by little so I tend to get lower back pain after long days. I've started prenatal yoga which I think will help stretch out my muscles and maintain my flexibility.

What I'm Eating:
A little bit of everything! My appetite picked up slightly this week, but I'm sticking to my normal diet. No big changes here!

Annoyances:
Sore back muscles and a low level of energy throughout the day.

Sleep:
My sleep is pretty good once I'm asleep.  I just have trouble getting to sleep these days.

Missing:
The only thing I'm really missing these days is working out with my friends regularly like I used to. The weather is so nice I would like to go for a run or to the gym with friends and the Dr insists that I lay low so the babies can stay safe.

What I'm Most Excited About:
This week I'm most excited about spending Christmas with our families. I love this time of year and we start the Christmas celebrations this weekend at my parents house in San Antonio, then on to Glen Rose for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  Also, our next appointment is on the 26th and we get to see the babies again! We see our little angels every 3 weeks via sonogram and we look forward to it every single time!


0 comments: