BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week 15

Baby Size:

Marination Time: 15w5d



The Bump says that in Week 15 Baby A and Baby B are the size of navel oranges weighing around 2.5 oz.  For the guys perspective, His Boys Can Swim says the babies are the size of baseballs this week!  We know from last week's sonogram that the babies are several days ahead of schedule on growth, so we are probably closer to week 16's measurements today, but its fun to compare week to week.

Baby Milestones:
This week the babies will keep growing bigger and getting stronger.  The babies are more proportional this week now that their legs are longer than their arms. Their bones are working to get stonger and more supportive. This week they are going to get even MORE active.  I can't wait until I'm feeling them move regularly!!  The Dr. said it should be anytime and I'm so excited!!

Symptoms:
Pelvic Pressure and Round Ligament Pain. 

How I'm Changing:
My baby belly is growing little by little and starting to change shape a little.  Dr. Seeker says it should start growing more round and bigger in the next 2 weeks as the babies grow and as my uterus moves completely in my abdomen. 


What I'm Eating:
Sandwhiches for lunch, eggs and toast for breakfast, protein shakes for snacks.  I am really not eating more than I was eating before pregnancy, only more carbs to help with my energy.  So far, it's working well for me and the babies.

Annoyances:
Walking with pain is pretty annoying and most of my walking is full of cramping from pelvic pressure and round ligament pain.  Looking forward to this easing up in the next few weeks as the baby's position moves higher.

Sleep:
The body pillow seems to be doing the trick! I'm sleeping through the night again with only bathroom breaks waking me up!

Missing:
Exercise and walking without pain.

What I'm Most Excited About:
I'm most excited to feel my babies move regularly. I can't wait to feel that connection with them!  
We had our first pediatrician interview last week and am excited to meet the other 2 offices we're interviewing in the next few weeks.  Also, we made an appointment with a personal shopper at BuyBuyBaby in Austin to help us start our registry.  I've started making lists of things we need and products we're interested in, so I think the shopper will help us answer questions we have specific to our needs.
Oh...and I'm starting to get SO excited about Christmas!! I just love this time of year!





0 comments: