BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 13

Hello 2nd Trimester!!


Baby Size:


The Bump says that the babies have grown to be the size of peaches this week.

Baby Milestones:
Baby A and B have grown this week! This week their little bodies are catching up to be proportionate and thier heads are only 1/3 of their body size. This week they are also forming vocal chords, teeth and fingerprints!

Symptoms:
Lightheaded/dizzy at times, espcially when standing up.  Mid/lower back pain. STRONG sense of smell- all wine smells like vinegar to me. (Note: I am not the one drinking the wine.)

How I'm Changing:
I'm obviously looking a little more pregnant than before, 2 strangers have reached out and touched my belly this week and wished me luck. I'm not a fan of people touching my belly.  The twins have started popping though.. specifically in the last week!
A day shy of 14 weeks and wearing my Maternity jeans!

What I'm Eating:
Still trying to drink enough water/gatorade- I've been slacking on this and need to get better.  Salads, vegetables and fish are sounding better and I'm eating it more often.  Food consistency is what triggers what I want to eat. Greek Yogurt and grilled chicken bother me due to consistency.

Annoyances:
Nothing!  We're back from a trip to Costa Rica for Thanksgiving and I'm feeling relaxed and happy. 

Sleep:
4-5 bathroom trips a night, and a sore back, but pretty good otherwise. Wierd dreams at night that sometimes wake me up.

What I'm most excited about:
Our next Dr appointment on Dec. 5th when we get to see the babies and how much they have grown!  Also, Sadly I'm pretty excited about my first pair of maternity jeans.  Despite still being a little big, they are SO comfortable and look totally put together.