BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

33 Weeks

Happy Birthday to our twin boys & Happy 33 weeks to our twin girls!

This week I successfully finished my last week of work at March of Dimes on Friday and am now on official "Maternity Leave".  I feel very proud to have continued working through my 33rd week and am very much looking forward to "nesting" and resting at home.

Also this week, we celebrated and remembered our first babies, Sawyer & Tristan on thier first birthday in Heaven.  It was an emotional and bittersweet day, but we concentrated on doing things in loving memory of the boys and spending quality time together as a family.

In other news, I'm officially running out of maternity clothes options with my growing baby belly.  I went to Old Navy to buy a few larger sizes and was shocked to learn that spandex, even in its XLargest size, is stretched to the max with this baby bump on board!  I'll gladly take a 100% spandex wardrobe for the next 4 weeks if it brings us home full term baby girls!

How Far Along? 33weeks 6 days
Stretch Marks? I think it's pretty safe to say I have escaped have any at all- and no linea nigra. But FULL on outie belly button. Everywhere I go women tell me my Button is out saying I'm "baked".

Sleep: It's either really good or really bad these days. I'm sleeping with pillows everywhere and still taking a Benadryl to fall asleep every night, which helps.. but I'm pretty uncomfortable throughout the night & morning. My back & hips ache anytime I move.

Best Moment of the Week? The best moment of the week was also one of the hardest: celebrating Sawyer & Tristan's 1st Birthday. We celebrate our baby boys lives every day, but celebrating their 1st birthday with them in church was something extra special.

Movement? Our girls still move all the time! Baby A is breach with her head up and Baby B is transverse with her head touching her sisters and her bootie sticking out to my side. My belly is always lopsided & funny looking. I'm guessing these girls are going to be very used to feeling each others jabs even when outside my womb.

Food Cravings? mandarin oranges, iced tea, basamati rice

Genders? 2 girls (Fraternal)

Symptoms: Hip & Back Pain and swollen fingers. I've been working on getting my wedding bands off for weeks and think they're officially stuck.

Weekly Dr Appt: Our 33 week Dr Appointment was great!  Both girls passed their biophysical exam very quickly: both moving consistently for 5 minutes and practicing their breathing consistently while under sonogram. Only 1 more week until Dr. Berry will no longer stop labor! Eek!! The girls need to stay in longer than another week, but yet another milestone for the girls and I!






0 comments: