BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Growing into our home...

I wish I had pictures of the true "before" of Misty Brook, but I think Trae and I started renovating and moving things around in the first month I moved in.  Not that I wasn't TOTALLY into the Big 12 memorabilia decorating every surface of our house... but it clashed a bit with my furniture I moved into the house at the time.

SO.. we got to renovating.  Painting walls, scraping popcorn, staining wood, making trips to furniture stores and although you will still catching us changing things around here and there to this day, we are pretty happy with Misty Brook and how it turned out! We strongly considered moving during the first major renovation.. then again when we decided we needed more, but every time we go to make a costly improvement with the house and look at real estate, we realize how good we really have it. We love our location, the size is perfect for our family to grow into and did I mention we just did renovations? :)

Here are some updated photos of the house...

Our living room



Den



Kitchen!

Stairs to show new wood throughout house


Guest Bathroom


Guest Room with Photo Booth photos from wedding framed

Our office



Our Patio 
Living Room..again


We'll keep updating you of our growing home!!

2 comments:

Team Trevino said...

Wow, that looks great!

Tessa said...

Looks amazing! LOVE the photo booth collage -- great idea!