BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Give it to Cyndi... Cyndi will Try it!

I find the older I get (the more MATURE I get) I become more interested in honing in on hobbies.  The challenge is finding time for said hobbies.
This year I am writing it down and holding myself to trying new things. I mean, if I write it down and profess it to all my closest friends and family.... ok, the 3 people that actually read this blog.. still, I will probably have a better chance of following through.

Here are my goals to work on in my 31st year:

- Get more comfortable with photography and editing. (EDITING IS REALLY THE GOAL HERE)
- Buy a sewing machine and start on little projects around the house
- refinish guest room furniture rather than buying new to fit into new shabby-chic-retro theme
- TRAIN DOGS (this should really be priority #1)
- Pick back up Guitar ( I very much have dreams of sitting at home and having a little kum-bay-ya session with kiddos... very amish of me, i know. And very uncool in a kids eyes too.. gonna have to prep them to my musical craziness from a young age. )

And as if those weren't enough to keep me busy... Trae has mentioned similar goal - oriented hobby desires. He is so sweet though.  While all mine are solo hobbies, he has desires to do hobbies WITH me! What a guy. He wants to :
- Take a cooking class (uhmm.... is he trying to tell me something?!)
- Take a country dance class together
- Work on starting to frame our photography around the house (see my goal #1)

So there you go, folks.  Some Schultz goals to make us more well-rounded future parents!  ... Or to at least make us busy.

                                                    (Because every blog deserves a picture)

0 comments: