BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

AAAAhhh, it's Christmas.

It's officially Christmas time at the Young-Schultz house and we're loving it!  As I'm writing this, I'm baking my first batch of my Grandma Jeanne's famous pumpkin bread and watching our beautiful Christmas tree sparkle.  Trae and I have fond memories of our childhood homes with similar sweet smells and decor ... and it just makes us happy!


Our beautiful Christmas Tree


Misty Brook all lit up. Santa's not missing us!! :)


Everyone know's Santa is a Texas fan!

A little warning to all our friends and family...candles are obviously dangerous- use with caution.  But scented oils are also dangerous to wood!! I love Woodwick candles and scented oils.  A couple weeks ago I found one of my Woodwick oils had leaked out on the table.... and this is what it left:

 It completely stripped the wood!  Guess I'll be learning how to stain after the holidays!!

Next week we have 3 Christmas parties including our Annual Misty Brook Holiday party with all of our friends- we can't wait to celebrate with everyone before going home to our families.
Christmas this year will start in San Antonio with my parents, Grandma and my younger brother, David who is just getting home from a 2.5 year stay in Morocco with the Peace Corps.
Early Christmas morning, we'll head to Glen Rose to celebrate with Trae's family and relax at the ranch for a few days.
Be safe and Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Mandy and Paul said...

Your tree is beautiful, and I love that Santa is a Texas fan!